eCommerce Insurance in New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA and Phoenix, AZ
We also provide services across the nation.
eCommerce Insurance Quote Form
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
eCommerce Insurance Quote Form
eCommerce Insurance Information
Online commerce continues to grow at explosive rates, and there aren’t many businesses today that don’t have websites, online sales portals or other virtual footprints. In fact, more and more businesses are ditching brick-and-mortar locations in favor of online operations.
Well Insurance offers e-commerce insurance solutions for businesses nationwide. Our dedicated agents will work to gain a full understanding of your operations, and, with our help, you’ll be able to build a cohesive policy portfolio.
To get covered today, call us at 270-200-4264 or request your free quote now!
Why do E-commerce Businesses Need Commercial Insurance?
Taking your business online doesn’t mean you have any less of an obligation to be accountable to your clients, employees and other stakeholders. And while your business faces hazards that are unique to virtual operations, it is not immune to the risks that threaten brick-and-mortar operations.
All told, there are plenty of challenges—including cyberattacks, property damage and liability lawsuits—that might pop up in your e-commerce business at any time. Whenever an unexpected problem arises, you have to be equipped to handle it. However, few businesses have the financial resources to do so alone. At times like these, you can turn to your commercial insurance portfolio for help. The financial aid provided by your coverage can help you pay the recovery costs associated with these challenges.
Why Do E-Commerce Businesses Need Insurance?
E-commerce businesses (e.g., online retailers and auction sites) face numerous exposures. Building an insurance plan that addresses these perils can help mitigate their financial impact and reduce your business’s out-of-pocket costs. Additionally, some online platforms may require specific types of insurance. Having the right policies may provide coverage for your business, clients and other stakeholders.
Available Coverages for E-Commerce Businesses
Several different types of insurance are available for e-commerce businesses, such as the following:
- Property insurance—This may pay repair or replacement costs if your business property (e.g., inventory and equipment) is damaged or destroyed by covered events (e.g., fires, theft or vandalism).
- Marine insurance—This may cover your business’s goods while they are being transported. Inland marine insurance typically covers land-based risks, while ocean marine insurance generally covers water-based risks.
- General liability insurance—This may compensate third parties (e.g., customers) if your business is responsible for their property damage, bodily injuries, personal injuries or advertising injuries (e.g., copyright infringement). It may also help cover associated legal costs (e.g., defense costs, settlements and judgments).
- Product liability insurance—This may provide coverage if your business is responsible for manufacturing, designing or selling a product that resulted in third-party injury or property damage. It may compensate them for their losses and pay associated legal fees.
- Cyber liability insurance—This may help cover losses and recovery costs after a data breach, data loss or cyberattack.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This may provide payments for medical expenses or wage replacement to an employee who suffers a work-related injury or illness.
- Umbrella Insurance—This may provide an additional layer of coverage if a liability claim exceeds your other policy’s limits.
Depending on your risk profile, your e-commerce business may consider other policies, including:
- Commercial auto insurance.
- Employment practices liability (EPLI) insurance.
- Commercial crime insurance.
- Errors and omissions (E&O) insurance.
Contact your agent for more information regarding options, exclusions and limits.
We Can Help You Get Optimized Costs for Your Coverage
Our job is to get every client optimized e-commerce insurance, and that includes helping you get the best value for your coverage. We understand that your policy premiums will be costs that you have to fit into your budget. We will work with you to ensure that you always qualify for the highest degree of savings on your policies, while still getting top-tier coverage.
Just call Well Insurance today at 270-200-4264, and you’ll be on your way to savings in no time.
You may also be interested in…